top of page

UEI Number Helps

The Federal government requires all recipients of a Presidential disaster (FEMA) declarations

have to have a New Unique Entity ID. (SAM). This has replaced your DUNS number permanently.

  1. Always begin with registering as a new entity at

  2. Click here for UEI Simplified Process

  3. SD Office of Emergency Mgmt Helps

  4. If you need help after attempting to register at please call:

  5. Marcella Hurley with Sioux Falls–PTAC at 605-275-7577 or Amy Meyer–West River PTAC at 605-716-0010

  6. Keep your UEI number in a safe place forever.

  7. Log into to keep your log-in up to date.


2022 Update and Add Personnel

2022 Update Addresses

bottom of page